Thursday, June 20, 2019

Spring Boots


This is the card for the 44th round of the Unidentified Image swap on SCS.  It is a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The unidentified part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted.   The image for this round was provided by Heather .  She will swap the cards and include the next image that Tracie, our next hostess in their return envie.  And then we get to do it all again--for round #45--in August! 

Heather sent us this cute image from Two Paper Divas. When she sent this, it was April, so I think she was planning on spring rains! 

Here is the inside of my card:


If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations recently or in the next few days.  You can also check out SCS and use the keyword UIS44 to see some posted there.  I hope Heather and everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment:  Two Paper Divas Spring Boots
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest White; Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Flirty Flamingo; Photo Play Paper Spring in my Garden-Puddles Patterned Paper

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Soft Sky 1/8" Ribbon; MFT Tag Corner Rectangle Dies




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your vibrant coloring, gorgeous paper choices, and awesome design make this card fabulous!

Aracelli Merla said...

I really like the stitched die cuts. Your coloring is beautiful! Flowers in the rubber boots. Wow, to plan and make a card with whatever is sent to you. You've got talent! I have a hard time making a card with what I have. And I chose it!! LOL! Nicely done!

terry serman said...

Cute card! I see a die set that I do not have and that I must get!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty! Little did Heather know what Mother Nature had in store for us! LOL Great pretty card and wonderful colors!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Barb - it's wet over here, so the gumboots (as we call them) are necessary!! But that said, I have my tulips poking through. Roll on spring.
Blessings
Maxine