Sunday, July 14, 2019

Christmas in July


This is the second of the two cards I made for Ashley's Christmas in July Swap.  If you want to see my first card, it was posted yesterday!  I love this Gina K Designs sentiment set and  the font is so pretty for a Christmas Card   I am sure there will be some wonderful cards that I receive in this swap! 

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Ashley and the others swappers like my cards! 

Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Holly Jolly Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Garden Green; Pebbles Holly Jolly Mittens Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Stampin' Up 1/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon;  Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval Dies



4 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely card, and the paper is so pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful cheerful card Barb. It's gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a pretty sentiment - the red on red looks really good!

Carol W said...

I really like this card. You can really make a sentiment into a perfect card. well done!