Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Christmas in July

This is my second post today. To see my Three Musketeers card, please scroll down.


This is the 26th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. July is Christmas in July--make a Christmas Card.  Every Tuesday I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. This is my second Christmas card for July!

I really like the font in this image from Gina K Designs.  I paired it with some fun Christmas patterned paper!

I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.  


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Christmas In July will continue all month--so be sure to check back to see some Christmas cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Holly Jolly Stamp Set

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Blushing Bride; Heidi Grace Designs Jolly Patterned Paper 

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles Die;



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another striking Christmas card Barb - love your deep reds over the pale green
Blessings
Maxine