Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Glittery Background for One + Twelve


This is my One Plus Twelve, month 7!  This is the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month--but we may add a sentiment if we want!  One Stamp/Twelve Months-here we go into our seventh month of one plus 12--we are more than half way through!  We are to post on the 3rd of each month, reflecting the three of us and our three challenges we currently do together--3 Musketeers, our first challenge along with Ready, Set Go and now this one! 

As a mentioned for my first card in January,  I picked my favorite Stampin Up set--Lovely as a Tree.  It is now retired and it does make me a bit sad.........  For my challenge this month, I used a new to me item--Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter Gel.  I love it!  I used another new to me item--Taylored Expressions Mosaic Leaves stencil.  I love the glitter and glimmer on the background!




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out what stamp set is picked and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! We will be back each month, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd of August.

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Granny Apple Green

Ink:  Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green

Accessories:  Gina K Designs Grass Green Glitz Glitter Gel; Black Glitter Enamel Dots



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, that stencil is awesome - the perfect backdrop for the stamped tress. Gorgeous card!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW!!!!! this is stunning Barb - what a wee masterpiece. Now to go an pick my jaw up off the floor....
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Green - check! Shiny and glittery - check! Awesome technique to your card - check! Great use of the Lovely as a Tree! I really need to get mine out and get inky! Great card this month!