Saturday, July 13, 2019

Holly Jolly


This is one of the two cards I made for Ashley's Christmas in July Swap.  If you want to see my second card, it will be posted tomorrow!  I love this Gina K Designs sentiment set and it makes me smile with the long Christmas stocking patterned paper!   I am sure there will be some wonderful cards that I receive in this swap! 

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Ashley and the others swappers like my cards! 

Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Holly Jolly Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Real Red, Lemon Line Twist; Canvas Corp Sassy Stockings in Ivory Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Stampin' Up 3/4" Real Red Stitched Edge Ribbon




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Barb - love how you always manage to layer your cards with card that so perfectly matches the papers you use.
Blessings
Maxine