Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Joy!


This is the 27th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. July is Christmas in July--make a Christmas Card.  Every Tuesday I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. This is my third Christmas card for July!

I paired my Unity Itty Bitty image with some great patterned paper from Gina K Designs.  I really love this image and the paper too!

I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.  



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Christmas In July will continue for two more weeks this month--so be sure to check back to see some Christmas cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Unity Itty Bitty Silhouette Song Bird

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Real Red, Garden Green; Gina K Designs Winter Whimsy 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack

Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Garden Green Candy Dots and Brad Bases; Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain Rounded Rectangles Die;




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - I love the cardinal and the layers of paper, too.

Carol W said...

Great card Barb both inside and out!!!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that Cardinal image and you have mounted it beautifully Barb. A striking card
Blessings
Maxine