Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday's With The Project Bin


It is Friday, so  that means that I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every Friday,  I post a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies! Denise is the owner, founder and creator of these wonderful stamp sets.  The sentiments she has for us to ink up are just perfect for any holiday or time of year.  Please be sure to go and check them out! 

I am so excited to see what great stamp sets Denise has in mind for the future.  I am sure she will have some wonderful sentiments for us to ink up and for you to consider purchasing!  I just know you too will love creating cards with these stamp sets!!!  

If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

I used one of my favorite stamp sets called Just Poppin'. This set comes with 7 clear stamps and 4 coordiating dies--for the popcorn container, the popcorn top, the oval for sentiments and small one for the three kernels of corn.  I love this fun set and especially the matching dies--it sure is a fun set to ink up!


Here is the Just Poppin' stamp set:


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!


Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Just Poppin' Stamp Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron

Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron

Accessories:  Darice Gradual Dots Embossing Folder; 1/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon





3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Things are popping on your card! Love it! (That's one of my favorite TPB stamp sets!)

Aracelli Merla said...

I love how you put this together...from the popping background to the few kernels scattered about. Nicely done.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a popping great card Barb - but you can keep the real thing! Love your background to the main image
Blessings
Maxine