Monday, August 19, 2019

Halloween Collage


This is the second of the two cards I made for Suzanne's Halloween Swap.  If you want to see my first card, it was posted last Saturday.  I bought this Memory Box stamp years ago when I saw a sample in a local stamp store that is long gone.  They used Smooch for the spiders, as I did and I think I bought every color of Smooch that day too!  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards that I receive in this swap! 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Suzanne and the others swappers like my cards! 

Image/Sentiment: Memory Box Halloween Collage

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie; Reminisce Trick or Treat Patterned Paper

Ink: Brutus Monroe Detail Ink-Raven

Accessories:  Smooch Carrot; Black Fiber




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I'm not a fan of spiders IRL, but these look too cute to dislike them. Awesome card, Barb!

Carol W said...

love this card!!!