Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Autumn CASE


This is the 36th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. September is to pick the most recent Featured Stamper from SCS and go to their gallery to CASE a card.  Every Tuesday in September, I picked a different featured stamper for my monthly challenge. 

For my final card in September, Michelle, mfb on SCS, was the Featured Stamper 645.  Laura has some fun cards and I picked this fall card to CASE:



I picked the Stampin' Up set called Rooted in Nature and also used the coordinating dies.  The background is a die from Tim Holtz called Scribbles and Splat and the sentiment was cut from a Gina Marie Stitched Rectangle die.  

I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 
  

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  October is next week and it is to make a masculine card.  Be sure to check back to see what I create.

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Rooted in Nature Stamp Set and Die set

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze

Ink:  Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Gina Marie Stitched Rectangle Die; Tim Holtz Scribbles and Splat die; Sequins



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your CASE card is gorgeous! Love the fall theme and those bright leaves against the white... I can definitely see the CASE but you also made it your own. Awesome job!

Aracelli Merla said...

Beautiful card. I have that same stamp set and now I want to go and play with it. Thanks for the inspiration. Your card is beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb what a great CASE, and I love your card - so 'different' for you and absolutely stunning with it!
Blessings
Maxine