Sunday, September 22, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Everything!



This is my card for our September swap for my local stamp store called Polka Dots.  The theme is Fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving.  I think this is a fun card from The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  

Here is the inside of my card:


I am sure I will get back some fun and colorful cards!


Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Pumpkin Spice Stamp Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# Vanilla; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze

Accessories:   None



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb - it fascinates me that every autumn there is this big 'thing' about pumpkins generally, and pumpkin spice in the US - not something we see here :)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a lovely autumn card. Perfect!