Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Classic Man


This is the 43rd week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. October is make a masculine card--and most card makers know that is a challenge!   Every Tuesday in October, I will make a masculine card for my monthly challenge. 

For my fourth card in October, I used one of my favorite sets from The Project Bin called Classic Man.  I love the versatility of this stamp set!  And I found some great masculine patterned paper to use too!  This can be a birthday card or a thinking of you card or a just because card!


I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 
  

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  October will have one more week to showcase a masculine card.  Be sure to check back to see what I create.

Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Classic Man

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray; Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman-Dressed to the Nines Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Pewter Brads; Corner Rounder



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Barb - love the classic style of it
Blessings
Maxine