Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Creative Card Chicks


This is my card for October's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month. 

Maggie is the hostess this month and sent everyone this some Halloween images for us to pick from. She also sent some great patterned paper along with other cute embellishments.  I picked the Owl image from A Grimm Fairytale along with the coordinating sentiment.  I am not familiar with this company or image, so it was fun to make my card! I know that I will send this card later this week to a friend for Halloween!


Here is the inside of my card:


The Creative Card Chicks are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars, you may see more of these wonderful creations! Many of our members also post their card in our SCS thread--so you might find more there.  This is the fifth month of the new round.  Be sure to come back and join us again in November with an image that Joyce will be sending us!




Image/Sentiment: Deep A Grimm Fairytale Owl

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black;   Halloween Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Black/White/Orange Twine



3 comments:

Terry Serman said...

I love this...I'm going to CASE it for my daughter who is a big-time Harry Potter fan.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is very pretty - perfect FALL look!

Margaret said...

Great card Barb. I love how you used all the supplies for it. Graphic 45 is one of my favorite companies. They are kind of retro.