Sunday, October 13, 2019

Scardy Cat


This is another card for my own swap that I am hosting on SCS.  It is a Fall and/or Winter/Christmas swap using Penny Black or Whipper Snapper stamps.  We had a low turn out this round, which will be the last round I will host for these companies. I made two sets of Christmas cards and this fall card.  

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope the swappers who get my card like it!

Image/Sentiment: Penny Black Scardy Cat

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black; Teresa Collins Masquerade Party--Bats Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Copic Markers; Black and Orange Baker's Twine



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is soooo cute!

Aracelli Merla said...

Boo! I think I still have some of that black and orange twine in my stash. I love your card. It is just too cute!