Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Dapper Dad Again


This is card #7 for my A Card A Week Challenge.  This is my third February card and this month is use a sketch from SCS.  I went to the first page of the Sketch Card Challenges and picked a few to do for the month.  This week is sketch 784.


My masculine card uses a fun Stampin' Up set called Dapper Dad.  It is one of my favorite male sets to ink up!  I paired the watch image with some argyle patterned paper and added a ribbon. Then, for another Father's Day card, I went again with one of the great A*Muse sentiment sets.   



Here is the inside of my card:


I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.

I hope you will stop back for the next Tuesday to see my final card with another SCS sketch for my February theme!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Dapper Dad/Sentiment A*Muse Essential Sentiments

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Old Olive; Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman Collection

Ink:  Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Old Olive 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a handsome card for Dad, Barb. Masculine cards can be challenging for me, but you've apparently mastered it!

kiwimeskreations said...

A really striking card Barb - love the ribbon treatment you have used
Blessings
Maxine