Saturday, February 15, 2020

Dueling Darlings


It is the 15th of the month and that means I am showing you a new Dueling Darlings card.  For our February Challenge, Carol and Shelly are the hostesses. They decided on the theme-Let Me Call You Sweetheart!  Shelly is one of the Dazzlers and Carol is a Diva, like me. And we are all Dueling Darlings!  And, we have been doing this since August of 2010--so we are into our 9th year!

Carol sent out this sweet image from Inkadinkadoo.  She also sent some sweet patterned paper along with a variety of fun embellishments. This was fun card to make and I hope the other Divas thought so too!


Here is the inside of my card:





I hope all of the Darlings enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month.  Tami and Terry are the hostesses for March, so be sure to check back next month.

There are a few members who do not have blogs:  Suzy who is on the Diva team and Debby and 
Terry S who are Dazzlers.  You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!

Image/Sentiment: Inkadinkado Vintage Couple/Sentiment A*Muse Essential Sentiments

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; My Mind's Eye Bloom Patterned Paper

Ink:  Black; Watercolored with Stampin' Up inks

Accessories:  Pearls, Ribbon



10 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is such a beauty with its sweet couple and the classic vintage look. Awesome card!

Suzy Sprague said...

Great card, Barb! I love that vintage feel to it. Perfect anniversary card!

terry serman said...

Gorgeous vintage card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the vintage feel to your card- wonderful Anniversary card!

Carol W said...

Oh my Barb, You did a great job with the kit. I love the look and feel of your card. Wonderful job!

Donna said...

Wonderful image and such a great design. I love it for an anniversary card. Just perfect!

MiamiKel said...

So very lovely - very elegant and romantic! I love that we both chose a green color!

Darlene LeTavec said...

I love this card, Barb! The green is so striking, using that color for her dress is a great focal point for the image. A beautiful vintage card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the Old Olive color with the image. It looks good incorporated with the papers. Great card!

HeatherB said...

Oooh, the green looks lovely too!!