Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Sketch Challenge SC783


This is card #6 for my A Card A Week Challenge.  This is my second February card and this month is use a sketch from SCS.  I went to the first page of the Sketch Card Challenges and picked a few to do for the month.  This week is sketch 783.


My I went with a fun Father's Day card using the Stampin' Up set called By The Tide.  It is one of my favorite male sets to ink up!  And, A*Muse has some great sentiment sets.   I added the great Designer Series Paper called Maritime!



Here is the inside of my card:


I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.

I hope you will stop back for the next Tuesday to see my next card with another SCS sketch for my February theme!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up By The Tide/Sentiment A*Muse Say It With Style

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Maritime Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  None



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so striking - a perfect Father's Day card!

MiamiKel said...

Oh fun card - the paper is a perfect match and the stamp is just a gorgeous focal point. Well done!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning use of the sketch, Barb, and a striking card - love it
Blessings
Maxine