Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Dance in the Rain


It is a Tuesday and time for my card a week challenge.  March is to use a Alphabet Challenge from SCS for each week.  As I mentioned last week, the Alphabet challenge is taking a break for a few weeks, but I have not taken off on my challenge!  I made a card to send to friends and family to tell them I am thinking of them in this "new normal".  

I used a sweet sentiment stamp from the Itty Bitty Jillibean line from Unity Stamp Company!  I colored the cutie with my Copic Sketch Markers and added Wink of Stella on the umbrella and boots.  I cut the image and background layer from my Stampin' Up Oval Dies.  The embellishments are a few sequins and pink stitched grosgrain ribbon.  


Here is the inside of my card:


I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.

I hope you will stop back for the next Tuesday to see what the theme will be for my April cards--stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Unity Itty Bitty Jillibean Dance in the Rain

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron; Patterned Paper-Unknown Name

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Oval Dies, Mint Sequins; Wink of Stella; Copic Sketch Markers; 1/4" Coral Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card with the Unity Itty Bitty!

kiwimeskreations said...

gorgeous sweet card Barb - love that wee image and how you have used and 'framed' it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine