Sunday, May 31, 2020

Diane's Kit-Card #2



Today is the last day in May and I have finished all of the cards that I have made with the fun card kits I received in January.  I was so excited to be the recipient of these snowy themed card kits in a swap that I am hosting on SCS.  I received 10 kits and I did make 2 cards from each kit. 

This is card kit #10, from Diane and this is my second card from her kit.  That means this is my last kit!   Diane sent my the Hero Arts Sketched snowman image. She also included some pretty patterned paper along with many fun embellishments. I did make 2 cards and I posted the first card yesterday--check back if you want to check it out. 

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I layered the snowman on some of the pretty patterned paper that Diane included. A few gold and white sequins along with some gold cord are the final touches!  This is such a cute card!


Here is the inside of my card:


Thanks for a great kit Diane--these were two fun cards to make!

AND--thanks to all of the ladies in this card kit group for showering me with these fun snowy, wintry kits!


Image/Sentiment:  Hero Arts Sketched Snowman

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Spectrum Noir White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo; Winter Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gold and White Sequins; Gold Cord




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your snowman card is adorable!

kiwimeskreations said...

Another great card with this sweet image Barb
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine