Saturday, May 23, 2020

Felt With The Heart!


This is my May card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my favorite stamps by Northwoods Rubber Stamps.  It is a wood mounted stamp that I do not think is made anymore.  I so love the saying!  I picked the Stampin' Up Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper for the background.  I added just a few pink flower sequins for the bling.  I think everyone can use a sweet card like this!



Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!

Image/Sentiment:  Northwoods Rubber Stamps-unknown name of stamp

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet Series Specialty Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Pink Flower Sequins



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty - love the saying!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Barb - love that quote, and you have mounted it spectacularly
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

GREAT card Barb. You do so well using the sentiment as the main focal point of the card. Love this.