Thursday, June 4, 2020

Another Winter Card Kit?


OKAY--you might be wondering why I have another winter card kit on my blog today when I said on Sunday that I was posting my last card.............  Well-I messed up and seemed to not count correctly to 10!  I "found" my two cards from Maggie's kit under my box of Copic Markers at the end of last week.  And, I thought I had lost the kit and then I found finished cards!  Seems that I am showing my age....................  Or, maybe I need to clean or organize a bit more often and see what other treasures I can find in my stamp room!

So--this IS my last kit with the fun snowman images Maggie sent.  She also included some pretty patterned paper along with many fun embellishments. I did make 2 cards and I will post the second card on Saturday--check back if you want to check it out. 

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I layered the snowman with Single Stitched Oval dies from CottageCutz. I used some of the pretty patterned paper that Maggie included. A few blue rhinestones along with some silver cord and a bell are the final touches!  This is such a cute card!



Here is the inside of my card:



Thanks for a great kit Maggie--these were two fun cards to make!

AND--thanks to all of the ladies in this card kit group for showering me with these fun snowy, wintry kits!


Image/Sentiment:  Great Impressions Snowman

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Xpress It Blending White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay; My Mind's Eye Wonderland Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Silver Cord-Silver Bell; Blue Rhinestones; CottageCutz Single Stitched Oval Dies




6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! I'm trying so hard to resist the urge to comment on you saying you might be "showing your age". ;)

I am so glad your older-than-dirt self found the adorable card you made. It's too cute!

MiamiKel said...

You are a hoot! Glad you found your kit - it's super cute!

Aracelli Merla said...

Super sweet card. TFS!

Shelly Schmidt said...

A fun find for sure! A fun and adorable Snowman! Great fun card! I won't say anything about your memory, as I would have to answer about mine then I fear......! LOL

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great find, and a gorgeous card Barb. Love that snowman image, and the colours you have used on the overall card are beautiful
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

I love this card. Fun image layout and colors. Great job both inside and out.