Thursday, July 9, 2020

Loads of Blooms


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet image that Kelly sent for July--for Card #71!  That means we nearing the end of year #5--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  I am up next for the August challenge.  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, Kelly sent out this sweet image from Newton's Nook called Loads of blooms! She also included the coordinating sentiment from the same set.  Kelly said she picked this image after she fell off of her bike a bit ago.  I know is healing, but it is a long process--gentle hugs my friend!

I colored image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image and layer with double and single stitched dies from CottageCutz.  I cut the sentiment and layer from a couple of punches from Stampin' Up.  The background is with one of my favorite Stampin' Up Embossing Folders called Tufted.  I also die cut the layer with a MFT-My Favorite Things Blueprint 27 die-there is stitching around the outside. I added some green baker's twine under the sentiment.   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of Washi Tape:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned, I am up for our August challenge and I have not sent out the image yet, so I better get on it!  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Newton's Nook Loads of Blooms

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections White Dove 110# White; Stampin' Up So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Punches, Tufted Embossing Folder; Green Twine; CottageCutz Single and Double Stitched Ovals; MFT Blueprints 27




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty - you did an outstanding job coloring the adorable image and I love the overall look of your card. So classic!

Carol W said...

I really like this card. The image is awesome and so is your coloring. Great layout.