Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Color Challenge 792


Today is the first Tuesday in August and time again for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The theme is August is to use a Color Combination from the SCS Challenges.  

This week I picked  CC792-Granny's Looking in the Shadows of Cabana.  I thought these fun colors reminded me of water and land, so I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp called Making A Difference, with a beautiful Globe.  I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers. This image is rather large, so I just matted the globe with one layer of Coastal Cabana and layered the other colors on the card base.  A few green enamel dots are the final touch.
 

Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:



I like this card and hope you do too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see the next SCS Color Combo for August!  

Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Making a Difference

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Shaded Spruce

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Green Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love globes and this one is a beauty! Awesome card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Perfect colors with this image! Great card!