Sunday, August 9, 2020

I wish.................


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the sweet image that I sent for August--for Card #72!  That means we are at the end of year #5--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Jeanette is up next for the September challenge.  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, I sent out this floral image from Gina K Designs called Santana Rose!  I also included the coordinating sentiments from the same set. I love roses and hoped to see three different colors of roses this month!

I colored image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I fussy cut the image and layered it over a white die cut from Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Circles.  The background is with one of my favorite Stampin' Up Embossing Folders called Subtle-just the right touch of texture!  I added one of the sentiments, layered with some Stampin' Up punches--I really do with this both lived closer!  Then, some pink baker's twine under the sentiment. A few green sequins are the final touch!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!


Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of Washi Tape:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned,  Jeanette is up for our September challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Santana Rose

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Punches, Subtle Embossing Folder; Pink Twine; Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Circles;  Green Sequins




4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Barb - such a BEAUTIFUL image you've sent to us this month and yours is just delightful - from the color palette to the richness of the dark green - a stunner!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is a masterpiece! How creative to add the white circle behind the image! It adds so much to the overall design. You've colored your flowers beautifully, too. Thanks for making this a great 3M month!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Barb - is it really 5 years?? seems no time since you started - I can remember it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

This is a pretty card Barb, and Ilove the sentiment.