Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Roarin' Good Time!


It is the 15th of the month and that means I am showing you a new Dueling Darlings card. We are in our 10th year of these duels as we started in August of 2010-so awesome!  For our September Challenge, Heather and Beth are the hostesses. Beth is a Dazzler and Heather is a Diva--same as me!   And we are all Dueling Darlings!  

The theme for September is A Roarin' Good Time!  Heather sent us this fun image from the CC Designs stamp set called Rockabilly Gals.  The sentiment I think is from the same set. I colored this flapper with my Copic Sketch Markers and cut the corners of the image and layers with a corner rounder punch.  I layered it over two kinds of the of pretty Couture Creations Le Petit Jardon patterned papers.   I added a strip of the Coastal Cabana Ribbon and the glitter enamel dots for embellishments.  This was fun card kit to make up and I hope the other Darlings think so too!  


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope all of the Darlings enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month.  Terry and Laura Jean are the hostesses for October.  Please be sure to check back next month.

There are a few members who do not have blogs: Suzy and LJ who are on the Diva team and Debby and 
Terry S who are Dazzlers. You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!

Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Rockabilly Gals

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest 110# White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight; Couture Creations Le Petit Jardon by Stephanie Ryan Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Creative Memories Corner Rounder; Coastal Cabana Ribbon; Glitter Enamel Dots



8 comments:

terry serman said...

Very cute! Love all your layers!

Suzy Sprague said...

Very cute card! The layout looks great with the image. I like the different layers.

Tracie said...

Such an adorable card. It just made me smile.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what fun! Barb, yours is the first Diva card which is always great fun - and then to see that cute Cute CUTE image and your adorable card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image and such a fun card! She can stop by and dance with the Dazzlers Dapper Fella!!! Great and fun duel!

Judy McMullen said...

Terrific card, Barb! Love the coloring of your cute flapper gal! So pretty inside and out!!

Carol W said...

Great card Barb both iside and out. I love the color scheme and the layout you chose...Just wonderful

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colour choices on this great card Barb - you have coloured th eimage beautifully too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine