Friday, September 18, 2020

Autumn Blessings



Today is the 18th and the due date for a Mystery Swap on SCS. This is my card for that swap.  It is a group of us who do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette--back in 2010 and we are now in our 60th round!  Kathi is our hostess this month and sent everyone this pretty image from W Plus 9 Designs called Autumn Blessings. She will swap out the cards and send everyone the next image, which Sharon picked out! We then get to do it all again, for round #61, in November!   

I think the image is so pretty and I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers.  Since the image is so large, I wanted to be able to fit it on an A2 card, so I trimmed it very close.  The background paper is from the Bella Blvd Thankful line and I went with some simple dots. I added some copper twine at the bottom.


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Kathi and all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment:  W Plus 9 Designs Autumn Blessings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry; Bella Blvd Thankful Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Copper Twine



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that image Barb, and you have coloured it beautifully - the deep red DP really complements it.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine