Thursday, September 3, 2020

Birthday Grumpy!


This is card #9 for my September One + 12 card!  This is a very fun, monthly challenge
 with Kelly and Jeanette to use one stamp only, each month, for one + 12!  For 2020, I am using my Taylored Expressions image called Big Grumpy.  I am able to add one of the coordinating sentiments from the set.  I think he is a hoot!  

This month I used one of the sentiments from the Big Grumpy Birthday Set.  I colored Big Grumpy with my Copic Sketch Markers and used the matching die to cut him out.   I also fussy cut his party hat!  The background paper is from a 6x6 Gina K Designs paper pack called Birthday Hoot.  This sentiment is perfect for me as I do not bake!  I added some Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Trim to the bottom and 3 enamel dots to the top!


Here is the inside of my card:


Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here are links to Jeanette's and Kelly's blogs. I am sure you will enjoy checking out the one stamp set each of them picked for 2020 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and matching die along with Big Grumpy Birthday Sentiment

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight; Gina K Designs Birthday Hoot 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers;  Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Trim; Enamel Dots




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Well, shucks! I was hoping for cake. ;) Barb... this card is just too fun with that grumpy little guy and the cute designer papers. Awesome job!

MiamiKel said...

LOL - how cute he is - love the papers! Great card for September!

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL, this is too funny- whoops- hope that there is cake from someone! Adorable card!

kiwimeskreations said...

LOL - love this Barb - I have not made a cake in years, so that is me too! A fun and fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine