Friday, September 4, 2020

Critters at the Dog Park!


This is one of my two cards for Jen's Lawn Fawn swap on Splitcoaststampers.  My second card will be posted tomorrow, so be sure to check back.  I have quite a few Lawn Fawn stamp sets and many have matching dies!  This card uses the Critters of the Dog Park stamp and die set.

I stamped two of the dogs and a coordinating sentiment from the same set on a piece of white cardstock.  I colored the sweet dog images with my Copic Sketch Markers and used a die to cut out the gray dog. I found some fun dog house patterned paper for my background. Stampin' Up Early Espresso Baker's Twine is the added touch.



Here is the inside of my card:


I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park Stamps and Dies
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;  Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler; Reminisce Good Boy-In the Dog House

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Early Espresso Baker's Twine




3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Woof - what a fun card Barb - love your choice of paper :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how cute! Fun card, Barb!

MiamiKel said...

OH my, I wish I'd been in the swap - this is SOOO cute!