Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Gnome One Like You!


Today I am showing you a card that I made for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges on Splitcoast Stampers.  It is a fun week of challenges--41 in all.  I do not plan to do all of them or even half, but I am sure to make a few before the deadline of Friday.

I inked up a newer Whipper Snapper Designs stamp that I bought early this spring from Creative Pals in Brookfield, WI--home store of WSD!  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the image out with a die from Whimsy Stamps called Stitched Rectangles.  I used some fun Easter Egg patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs called Easter Assortment for the background 



Here is the inside of my card, with a sentiment from Stampendous called Hoppy Wishes!



I hope to show you a few more cards in the coming days.  A Bee card is next!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Easter Gnome/Sentiment on inside is Stampendous Hoppy Wishes

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay; Doodlebug Designs Easter Assortment Patterned Paper Pack

Ink: 
Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Whimsy Stamps Stitched Rectangles Die




3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colours on this cute card Barb
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is an adorable card! Love that Gnome!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so adorable- love the pretty pastel colors and the fun Easter gnome!