Saturday, September 5, 2020

Thinking of You


This is the second of my two cards for Jen's Lawn Fawn swap on Splitcoaststampers.  My first card was posted yesterday, so be sure to check back.  I have quite a few Lawn Fawn stamp sets and many have matching dies!  This card uses the Chit Chat stamp set and matching dies.  

I stamped one of the sweet birds and the Thinking of You sentiment with Stampin' Up inks that coordinated with the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper.  I used two different patterns along with some Stampin' Up Mint Macaron Mini Striped Ribbon!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: Lawn Fawn Chit Chat Stamps and Dies
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper

 
Ink:  
Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron 5/8" Early Mini Striped Ribbon




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - love the papers!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Barb - love that background paper!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine