Sunday, October 18, 2020

Let It Snow


This is my card for the 52nd round of the UIS--Unidentified Image Swap on SCS.  Yes, the 52nd round!  It is a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The unidentified part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted.   The image for this round was provided by Carol!  She will swap the cards and include the next image that Laura Jean sent in our return envie. And then we get to do it all again--for round #53--in December! 

Carol sent everyone this pretty Northwoods Rubber Stamps image.  There are no names on any of the stamps by this company, but this is an older, but goodie as it notes 2004!  She said this could be used as a Christmas Card or a winter greeting!  Perfect!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and added some snow with a white gel pen. I cut the image and a gold foil layer from my Stampin' Up oval dies.  I used some fun Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith pattern paper from the Advent pack that has green branches with shiny gold flecks for my background.  The sentiment is from a very old stamp and there is no company name on it.   A gold embellishment from the Stampin' Up Year of Cheer on 1/8" gold ribbon is the final touch.  


Here is the inside of my card:



If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations within the past couple of days as they date to post is on the 18th--or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword UIS52 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: Northwoods Rubber Stamps Sled on Tree image/unknown sentiment
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Bright White;  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron; The Paper Cut Gold Mirricard; Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Advent Collection

 
Ink:  Marvy Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Oval Dies, Year of Cheer Embellishments; White Gel Pen




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fascinating image Barb, and I love not only the way you coloured it, but also the stunning way you mounted it - amazing work
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine