Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Love & Cheer


This is my October card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 8 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my great Christmas sentiment stamps from Hampton Arts and the Hot Fudge studio called Love & Cheer!   I layered the image over two kinds of DSP from Stampin' Up's Home For Christmas patterned paper pack.  Three red pearls are the only embellishment.  I think everyone can use a Christmas card.


Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Hampton Arts and Hot Fudge Studio Love & Cheer

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Red Pearls




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is beautiful! Lovely papers to go with that great sentiment!

kiwimeskreations said...

A great card Barb - your papers 'fit' beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine