Thursday, December 3, 2020

Final Big Grumpy of 2020


This is card #12 for my December One + 12 card!  This is a very fun, monthly challenge
 with Kelly and Jeanette to use one stamp only, each month, for one + 12!  For 2020, I used my Taylored Expressions image called Big Grumpy.  I am able to add one of the coordinating sentiments from the set.  I think he is a hoot!  

This month I am getting ready for 2021!  For my final card, the sentiment is from Big Grumpy Farewell 2020 Sentiment Set.  I colored Big Grumpy with my Copic Sketch Markers and used the matching die to cut him out. This sentiment is perfect to end 2020--I do want to be sure to ring in 2021!!!!!  The 
background paper is from Pebbles Just Married Stripe and I also have a layer of gold foil--for a bit of sparkle and shine!  I added a few gold sequins.  I have made a few New Year cards with these funny sentiments and will be mailing some at the end of 2020 to my friends!



Here is the inside of my card:



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here are links to Jeanette's and Kelly's blogs. I am sure you have enjoy checking out the one stamp set each of them picked for 2020 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back for the next month for our first card for 2021 as we are continuing for our 4th year!

Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and matching die/Sentiment is from Big Grumpy Farewell 2020 

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso; Gold Foil; Pebbles Just Married Stripe Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gold Sequins




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Barb... I think that sign he's holding is perfect! Cute cute card! I'm going to kinda miss the grumpy little guy... but can't wait to see what ONE stamp you plan to use in 2021!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How very fun- and I say Amen to that! 2021 cannot possibly be worse....please!!!

Carol W said...

THIS card is so dang cute and the saying is REALLY appropriate for this year. Well done Barb. I love the layout and the DSP you chose.