Friday, January 1, 2021

Year in Review

Happy New Year ~ Welcome 2021!

I hope you had a nice evening and celebrated New Year's Eve in whatever style worked for you this year.  What a year it has been--one none of us want to recreate-EVER!  I am so happy 2021 is here--and the vaccine is coming to all of us soon! 

As I have done the past few years, I am going to take a look back at my creations for 2020, this first day of the new year.   Here is my collection of my 12 favorite cards of the year--one for each month.  If you want to see the original post with the details on the card, please click on the month above the card and it will take you to the post.

January ~ Stamp What




February ~ Creative Card Chicks




March ~ Mr. and Mrs.




April ~ On the Third Day




May ~ Create Your Own Stripes





June ~ Mono Printed Cards




July ~ Dogwood Flowers




August ~ Messiness Grows!





September ~ Friday's With The Project Bin




October ~ Showcase Pink




November ~ A Child is Born




December ~  O Holy Night




I hope you too have enjoyed my look back on the cards of 2020.  I posted on 260 days this past year, with May being the highest month as I posted on 35 days!  Must have been some doubles!  June and July each had 25--still a good number!   The lowest number of posts was 17 days in both November and December, so I think I did pretty well.  I will continue with all of groups for 2021, and I am adding another challenge with Kelly and Jeanette--along with a challenge of my own. Bring on 2021!!!!

I hope you have a great start to 2021!  Make it better than 2020--and that should not be hard!




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Twelve fantastic cards! You are so talented! I am glad you share your faves post!

Carol W said...

GREAT CARDS Barb, i Love looking back at all of them. They are all beautiful. Happy New Year,