Monday, July 26, 2021

Gnome of the Brave



Today I am showing you a card for my monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images. 

For this card, I picked gnome and sentiment from the Unity Stamp Set called Gnome of the Brave!  I colored this cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I used some fun patterned star paper from We R Memory Keepers.  I picked a fun sentiment from the many in this set.   I added a few red pearls along with red, white and blue baker's twine for the final touch!  



Here is the inside of my card:




I am sure I have more than enough gnome images to use a different one each month.  I will be back in August and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Unity Stamps Gnome of the Brave Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler; We R Memory Keepers Stars Patterned Paper

Ink:  Simon Says Stamp Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Red Pearls; Red, White and Blue Baker's Twine




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This card makes me want to scream, "Blast Off!" What a fun image of the gnome on his rocket. Cute card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute gnome Barb, and so beautifully used here, and fabulously coloured too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine