Sunday, September 5, 2021

Thank You For Being Kind!



This is my card for our September swap for my local stamp store called Polka Dots.  The theme is Monochromatic!  I picked a newer stamp that I am not sure I have used yet from Pretty Pink Posh called Simple Sayings-Kind. I then cut out the sentiment and the layer from my My Favorite Things-MFT Stitched Corner Tag Rectangles.  The background paper is from Stampin' Up's Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper Pack. I added a strip of Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled Ribbon under the die cuts and some greenish enamel dots to complete the monochromatic look!



Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I will get back some sweet cards!


Image/Sentiment:  Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sayings-Kind

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White ; Stampin' Up Tranquil Tide, Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Tranquil Tide

Accessories:  My Favorite Things-MFT Stitched Corner Tag Rectangles; Stampin' Up Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled Ribbon; Enamel Dots





2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - monochromatic is always a great challenge, and you have made a beauty with this card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your swap card is so pretty! I'm sure it will be a big hit!