Friday, September 30, 2022

Paper Pieced Flowers


 Today I am posting a card for a SCS Challenge by Misti Monday.  The theme this month is paper piecing.  I do like the look, but do not do it often enough!


I picked a floral stamp from Stampin' Up called Forever & Always. It also has a matching die set and I love that it also cuts the coordinating words.  I stamped both of the flowers on some Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper from the Color Me Autumn package.  The background paper is from the same set. I then die cut both of the floral images.  I also stamped some leaves and die cut them too. Some twine and green enamel dot are the final touch!

 



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of the sweet patterned paper.



I hope you like my card.  Be sure to try some paper piecing soon!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Forever & Always Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper

Ink: 
 Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Twine; Green Enamel Dots

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Barb - love the way the brighter flowers 'pop' against the darker background - a wonderful set of papers, beautifully used!
Blessings
Maxine