Monday, October 3, 2022

Autumn Thank You


This is my One Plus Twelve card for October! We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.

For my card this month, I colored the image with my Copic Sketch markers and used the matching die to cut out the floral image.  I layered the image on an embossed panel--my favorite from Stampin' Up-Pinewood Planks.  I also embossed a Mossy Meadow strip with a We R Memory Keepers Woven Folder and added some Stampin' Up Braided Linen Trim.  The sentiment is again from the same stamp set and was cut with one of the dies, also in the set.   I did add a few green enamel dots for the final touch. 



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our stamps for 2022 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back for the next three months on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; We R Memories Keepers Woven Embossing Folder;  Stampin' Up Braided Linen Trim, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, the textures in the background are perfect for the beautifully colored ONE stamp. I really like this design.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - the textured background really makes the flower pop
Blessings
Maxine