Today is the 12th and it is time for another Hot Mess card. These 2 cards are #85, so we are into year #8. The idea of Hot Mess ~ Success is to Get Messy and you will have Success! Messiness can be almost anything that we come up with--glitter, alcohol inks, glimmer glitz, sponged backgrounds, etc., anything that is a bit messy. We are a very fun group and will post a card each month on the 12th. The links to the other members are on my left side bar and I will also link them at the bottom at this post.
For my messiness this month, I decided to make a Halloween card or two....... I picked a Carta Bella stencil called Haunted Bats. I used a Glitter Glaze from Brutus Monroe called Raven. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions called Mega Messages Trick or Treat. I die cut the words from black glitter cardstock and the backer from Candy Corn. The card on the right has a black and orange layer behind the bats, while the one on the left is only orange, with both using a black card base. I added some orange enamel dots around the sentiment.
I like these two sparkly cards and hope you do too. I also sure hope my fellow messy ladies like them too! Here are the links to the other somewhat messy crafters: Darlene, Jeanette and Terry.I am sure you will enjoy seeing how everyone got messy this month and was successful in making some great cards! Be sure to check back to see what we are up in October!
Cardstock/Patterned Paper: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White, Black Glitter; Taylored Expressions Black Licorice, Candy Corn
Ink: None
Accessories: Carta Bella Haunted Bats Stencil; Brutus Monroe Raven Glitter Glaze; Orange Enamel Dots




No comments:
Post a Comment