Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hopeful Flowers



This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month is floral, so I inked up one of my newer Gina K Designs sets.

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope everyone likes my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Hopeful Flowers


Ink:  Stampin' Up Tangelo Twist; Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White, SU Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Tangelo Twist, Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  SU Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffle Ribbon, Triple Layer Punch; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles; Green Sequins; Copic Markers




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is a real beauty! Love the card... the sentiment is the WOW! Perfect!!!

MiamiKel said...

Such a pretty card and a beautiful message !!