Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Scene


This is card #6 and final card for the Christmas CraZy group on SCS.  This was a fun year with the group that Jeanette organized.  We each received a card kit from another person in the group and made a card with the image and papers sent.  It sure has been fun and I am a bit sad to see it end.

This round,  I was matched with Tracie and received a great kit with a cute Northwoods Rubber Stamp image.  Tracie also included some sweet patterned paper.  I hope that Tracie and the others like my card! 


Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Northwoods Rubber Stamp--no name listed/Sentiment Stampin' Up Good Greetings

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stamping Up Cherry Cobbler

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green; My Mind's Eye Comfort & Joy Patterned Paper

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; SU Enamel Dots, Mini Banner Punch




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is gorgeous! I love the way you colored the large image. It is definitely the focal part of your amazing design! THANK YOU for being part of the CraZies this year!!!