Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Ready, Set, Go!


Today is the third Wednesday of the month and that means a Ready, Set, Go Challenge Card! The 3 Musketeers (Jeanette, Kelly and me) are back with another challenge this month--our 10th month!


Kelly gave us our challenge for February:  Create a card or project using at least three letters of your first name.  Your letters may include the image itself or other parts of the card.  Sounds like a Fun challenge.  Ready--set--go!

I really hope I like the letters B-A-R, and not the alcohol part!  So--the letter B is for books and the crayon brad.  The letter A is for the apple and the alphabet on the patterned paper.  The letter R is for the red apple, red background paper nd red baker's Twine.  And, I can count the red crayon too!  I used to be on the Melonheadz Design Team and I do miss creating with her fun images.  I used a digital set called Back to School!



Here is the inside of my card:


Please be sure to check out the other Ready, Set, Go cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too!  I am up for the next theme, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd Wednesday in March!

Image/Sentiment: Melonheadz Back to School

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Alphabet Patterned Paper 

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Red Crayon Brad




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb... you didn't have many letters to choose from, but WOW! You sure used the B, A, and R well! Love your card!