Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday's With The Project Bin



It is Friday, so  that means that I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every single Friday I will be posting a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies! Denise is the owner, founder and creator of these wonderful stamp sets.  The sentiments she has for us to ink up are just perfect for any holiday or time of year.  Please be sure to go and check them out! 

I am so excited to see what great stamp sets Denise has in mind for the future.  I am sure she will have some wonderful sentiments for us to ink up and for you to consider purchasing!  I just know you too will love creating cards with these stamp sets!!!

http://www.theprojectbin.com/shop/
If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

In honor of Memorial Day weekend, I used a newer stamp set called Red, White and Boom. This set comes with 8 great stamps, a mix of sentiments and images!   It is the perfect set to use for any occasion, especially all of the upcoming summer events! 


Here is the Red, White and Boom stamp set:


Here is the inside of my card, using another sentiment from the same set:


I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!

Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Red, White and Boom Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections 110# White Cardstock; Stampin' Up Real Red, Night of Navy; My Mind's Eye American Made ~ Pieced Pinwheels Patterned Papers

Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy

Accessories:  Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain Rectangles Dies; Red Satin Ribbon; Red Star Brad




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is gorgeous... what pretty papers to go with the awesome stamp!