Thursday, March 23, 2017

Have a Super Birthday



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I made a birthday card using a new stamp set that I got earlier this month at the stamp show in Rockford at the Ranger Booth!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Ranger-Dina Wakley Media ~ Just What to Say


Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Tangerine Tango

Accessories:  SU Tangerine Tango 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Navy Brads



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you've used such fun DP on this cute CAS Birthday card!

Marilyn said...

Great card! Fab papers and I love the sentiment!

MiamiKel said...

OH Barb, your CARD is pretty super! Love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous colours on this card Barb, and that sentiment is amazingly scripted - love that it is a stamp that you can use over and over!
Blessings
Maxine