Sunday, March 12, 2017

Day by Day



This is the one of the two cards I made for Lianna's Rainbow Swap that she is hosting on SCS. I took two colors--red and this one--green!!!  My first card for this swap was posted yesterday if you want to check back.

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Lianna and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Technique Junkies Day by Day

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzaz, Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Wild Wasabi


Accessories:  SU Gently Falling Embossing Folder, Wild Wasabi 1/2" Seam Binding; Green Button with floss



2 comments:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous and so elegant. I love the sentiment you used.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your monochromatic card is lovely!