Friday, July 21, 2017

Fridays with The Project Bin



I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every single Friday I will be posting a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--and I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies!

If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

I hope many of you participated in the Christmas in July Blog Hop last weekend.  I love the new set that we showcased, Joyful Song, so I used another sentiment from the same set.  For this card, I used a pair of Spellbinder dies that are shaped like a book.  This set comes with 3 main sentiments that are found in Christmas Carols, along with two sentiments you can use inside of your card.  There is also a small angel and a pair of wings to add to your creation--you will love the entire set!



Here is the Joyful Song stamp set:




Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Joyful Song Stamp Set

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green; Paper Pizazz Green Plaid Patterned Paper 

Ink: SU Garden Green


Accessories: SU Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine;  Spellbinder Labels 7 Die; Enamel Dots



3 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty Barb!!! I love how you decorated the inside too! Have a wonderful week xoxox

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Barb - love the strong monochromatic look of this card
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

A beauty, Barb! Classic and elegant!