Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Ready-Set-Go CASE'd


Today is the third Wednesday of the month and that means a Ready, Set, Go Challenge Card! The 3 Musketeers (Jeanette, Kelly and me) are back with another challenge this month--our 9th month!


Jeanette gave us our challenge for January:  CASE Two Cards.  Her theme required us a bit of detective work.  We were to go to the blogs of the other two members of RSG and find the blog post that is on or closest to the 17th of January 2017. The challenge is then to somehow CASE those two cards and come up with one this month.  Sounds like a real challenge.  Ready--set--go!

I went to Kelly's blog first and found this card, posted on 1/17:


Then, to Jeanette's blog and I spied this one that she posted on 1/16 as she did not have a blog post on the 17th:


So---my mashup, I mean CASE is seems pretty obvious to me--but our assignment, I mean direction from Jeanette was to explain what we pulled from each. I used the black and yellow color theme from Kelly's card and the layout from Jeanette's card.



Here is the inside of my card:


Please be sure to check out the other Ready, Set, Go cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too!  Kelly is up for the next theme, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd Wednesday in February!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Traveler

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Flashback Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Black Ribbon; Black Rhinestones; CottageCutz Double Stitched Circle Die; Spellbinder Circle Die




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you took the challenge and did it so beautifully! I love love LOVE your card (what's not to love, there's a globe on it???)

Thanks for playing along this month!

Donna said...

Super cute Barb! I really love this challenge idea.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Good CASE! I just love those papers together - they look so good!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great 'double CASE Barb - love your outcome!!
Blessings
Maxine