Sunday, February 25, 2018

Yogi Berra


This is one of my two cards for the a swap that Terrie is hosting on SCS.  The theme of the swap is Rainbow. We create 8 cards with one color that we sign up for and will get back 7 other cards of rainbow colors! This is my brown card.  I really like this sentiment by The Project Bin.  It just makes me smile!  And, I think it is a good masculine card.

Here is the inside of my card.



I hope Terrie and the others swappers like my cards and I know I will get some great cards in return!


Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Wise Men

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory;  Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Stitched Felt Ribbon




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that quote Barb, and a great way to use it too on this dramatic card
Blessings
Maxine


Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love that quote stamp... and your rich looking card!