Friday, May 31, 2013

My Favorite Stamp Set!



Today is the last day of the month and I am here to welcome you to my Crafters of Faith card! The Crafters of Faith blogging group is a joyous blending of Christian friends ~ joined together to fellowship, share our faith, build friendships and craft together!  

This is our May challenge--posted by Jackie:

"For God so loved the world; that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This is my most favorite verse in the Bible. It speaks to me about love...a great love that will never end. How awesome!!! For the month of May; I would like you ladies to create something out of love. Interpret this anyway you want...it can be a fave stamp set; some of your fave embellishments, maybe even a project for a loved one. There's so many possibilities & I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Have fun & Happy Stamping


So--I went with my favorite stamp set ever!  That is Lovely as a Tree by Stampin' Up. I have used it for so many cards and so many seasons--but I really like to emboss the image.  I really like the card when it sparkles, like this one. 


Image/Sentiment—Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree/Warmest Regards
CardstockGina K Chocolate, Tan Leather and Grass Green; The Paper Loft Back Country Forest Patterned Paper

Ink—Versamark and SU Chocolate Chip

Accessories—Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder; Punches; Brads; Khaki Grosgrain Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you do check out the other new creations from the wonderful ladies in the Crafters of Faith group! The blog list is on the left side--please check out all of the cards.




8 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Barb, we do know that you love your Lovely as a Tree stamp set and we love that you use it so well! You do MAGIC with this set, my friend! Love the stamped trees, the beautiful greens and browns - perfect all around!

I'm so glad you bless the Crafters of Faith group!!
x0x0

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is LOVELY. That remains one of my favorite SU stamp sets and you do such a beautiful job creating with it. Love your colors, your layout, your embellishment.

Jacquel said...

This is a great card Barb...it screams masculine to me! Love the color combo, your layout & how you stamped those trees....great job on the challenge Hun & TFS!!!

Carol W said...

You know someone else who loves sparkle as well...lol...This is beautiful and I agree this is an awesome set. So versitile and timeless. This is a great layout and love the colors...well done Barb!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

You and Jackie do the most amazing things with this stamp! This card is no exception. I love the papers that you paired with the image and the layout works great.

Darlene said...

Love, love, LOVE this set and this card!! You've made another grand creation with it - wonderful color scheme, just the right amount of sparkle, the pretty papers...all of it comes together so well. Great job on the COF challenge. Now I'd better get it in gear and make mine!

Liz Williams said...

this is a set I love as well. Love the earthy tones you used with this. Perfect for any event and any gender.

Zella said...

Isn't it fun to get out your favorite stamp set again and again...it's like a old friend. I can see why you love this set and how you could create so many different cards with it. And of course - you had the perfect paper to go with it! :)