Friday, October 17, 2014

Bright and Beautiful


This is one of the two cards I made for Debbie's Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog Swap on SCS.  I love so many of the stamp sets in this catty and ordered one last month. I was hostess for our club for October and the order has not come in yet. So--I had to head over to Sarah's to borrow this set to use before mine comes in--hopefully tomorrow when I head over for a stamp class!  I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!

The blue background is a shiny cardstock I got a few years ago and I think this is the first card I used it on.  I think it is from Paper Temptress and might be an Incandescent Cardstock.  It is so pretty in real life! 
 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Bright and Beautiful

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  SU Black, Basic Gray; Blumarino Incandescent 

Ink:  Brilliance Starlight Silver; Black Stazon

Accessories:  SU Stars Framelits, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Square Punches; Gray Pearl