Friday, March 27, 2015

Adoption



This is the card I made for Lianna's Rainbow swap on SCS.  I took the color Violet and I think everyone in the swap can tell.  I inked up a newer stamp from one of my favorite companies!

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


Here is the inside of my card:


 

Image/Sentiment: Paper Inspirations Adoption Calligraphy

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K Ivory; Stampin' Up Pear Pizzaz, Wisteria Wonder Picnic Afternoon Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Wisteria Wonder

Accessories:  SU Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon; Purple Brads



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning, Barb, and I love the paper you have used, it complements the design perfectly.
Blessings
Maxine

Zella said...

What a great sentiment...I can see why you love it. So glad I'm part of this swap and get one of your cards. :) And of course...it wouldn't truly be a "Barb Creation" without the perfect papers ;)

Marilyn said...

What a great sentiment and I like how you've designed this card... the sentiment is the focal point and those pretty papers are so complimentary.

kadie said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Barb!! Makes me smile!